Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Secret.

Hello people!

I decided to start updating again since everyone is asking me to update lets hope i dont get lazy again. lol! Before i say anything i just wanna say The weather these days are getting hotter and hotter as days go by. Hate the stupid weather, cant stand it! Urgh...annoying!! I feel like i get grouchy easily nowadays and i think its cos of the damn weather. Anywayssss....today was a pretty boring day just stayed home all day roasting my ass off. Just finished reading The Secret a book my mum gave me quite some time back but i just started reading it the day before yesterday finished it in 2 days. It was quite interesting makes u look at life from a different perspective and it really makes one think. Dont know if it really works but i guess trying wont hurt. A friend is down from KL will be meeting her for lunch tomorrow. Cant wait cos at least i'll be out of the house dont like staying at home all day. Thats about it for today i'm gonna end today's post with something i read in the book.

"See the things that you want as already yours.
Know that they will come to you at need.
Then let them come.

Don't fret and worry about them.

Don't Think about your lack of them.
Think of them as yours,
as belonging to you,
as already in your possession."

Good night my darlings!
xoxo

No comments: