Tuesday, November 18, 2008

COTTON ON IS LOVE!

Lacking of updates i know and i'm sorry my internet is not very co-operative with me this past week or soon. anyways, here's what went on in my life the past few days.

Went to school with Lynette, Carolyn and Mich on Thursday to collect the horrendous A4 sized Envelopes. haha... u girls know wht i mean. After that Mich had to meet her sister for lunch whilst Bootiful and I accompanied Blur for lunch. Nette and i weren't that hungry so we jus shared some dim sum while Carol had her Fish Noodle Soup....i think. hahaha!

Once we were done eating we walked around i wanted to go to Cotton On Body and Cotton on so they both accompanied me there. First stop, Cotton On Body.... like OMG... they were having sale 2 for $20 for different boxers and camisoles. so was dirt cheap.. i absolutely Love boxers cos their so comfy especially for lazing around at home or sleeping. And their camisoles were soooo soft i decided i had to get one of each. HAHA! Nette bought 2 pairs of boxers as well.. used them to sleep that nite.. SO COMFY!!! hahaha... ok and as most of my close friends know i'm a serious Cotton On Fanatic so when i saw the sign saying that their looking for part timers i was thrilled! So i enquired and the interview was today. will tell u about that tmr.

Some of u must be wondering den what happened to my SATS airport job? well, until now they haven't called me for training they said it'll take some time so its really annoying. So i decided on working part-time in the mean time to earn some cash rather den sitting at home and rotting my life away!

After that we headed to IMM for dinner at Street 21 Hong Kong Cafe. Nette had her CHEESY Curry Chicken Baked Rice. haha.. and i had Beed Noodles..i dunno why i had that but i had this strange craving for soupy noodles. lol!

Pics :

Left-my Iced Lime Tea, Right-nette's Lychee Peppermint Ice Blended drink.

My Beef Noodles

Bootiful and i. I look fat in this pic! Bleah... i think its the angle?? =/

haha this looks kinda wrong.. LOL!



After dinner we walked around bought more stuff and headed to Boon Lay where i met Brad and we headed home he satyed over that night. Btw, Thanks Bootiful for waiting and accompanying me the whole day.. LOVE U! Meet up soon ok ok?? =D


Friday Brad and I decided to head down to Cathay to go catch Madagascar 2. IT WAS SOOOO FUNNY!!!! hahaha... it was really good.. i personally enjoyed it better den the first one. Didn't take pic though cos we didnt have much time... LOL! after the movie we headed to this Korean place for dinner at Park Mall which i wanted to try for quite some time as i love korean food! I ordered my usual, Kimchi Soup and Brad order Kimchi Ramen w/Pork. It was really Yummylicious and worth every cent.. i totally recommend that place.

my kimchi soup

brad's kimchi ramen

Brad sent me home and we parted. haha. Nothing extraordinary happened during the weekend. Went for Novena with my mum and Mass after that on Saturday.

was bored so i took some pics while waiting for the train..

mummy and i


Ok its getting late people so i think i shall continue tmr. i'm ending of with a pic of baby in my room. Thinking of u baby, missing u lots... MuackSs!

i love u brady bunch!

143'

No comments: